CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a free application designed to optimize the system and remove unnecessary files left during your daily work with the computer by various applications.
The application allows, with a single click, clearing the list of visited websites and downloaded files, cookies (cookies) and temporary Internet files. In addition, CCleaner allows you to empty the contents of the Recycle bin, the clipboard, the list of recently used applications, a list of recently opened documents (also in various applications) and many others .
CCleaner also offers several other useful features like managing programs that run with system and optimize its job by removing temporary files or searching for potential problems in the registry. In addition, the tools available in the module can also uninstall programs from your system.
The main features:
Windows and Internet Explorer and Firefox
- deleting temporary Internet files
- cleaning history of visited pages
- removing cookies (cookies)
- removing hidden Index.dat files
- cleaning up the Recycle bin
- cleaning up the system clipboard
- deleting temporary files *.tmp
- deleting *.log reports
- cleaning list of recently opened documents (in the Start Menu)
- cleaning list of recently used applications (in the Start Menu)
- cleaning history of Windows XP Search Helper
- removing memory dumps after the suspension systems
The program allows cleaning of opened programs that use standard Windows components, and delete their temporary files.
It works with Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more ...
Searching for potential problems in:
- missing shared DLL files
- invalid file extensions
- activeX controls and classes
- paths to the programs
- help files
- obsolete software
- applications that run on startup
- incorrect shortcuts in the Start Menu and the Desktop
You should definitely try this program, Software in Action approves:)